Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Strand of the Ancients - Daily Battleground 2/3/10

Today my daily battleground was Strand of the Ancients. I did it on Brieanna and it took 2 battles to get a win which is about normal for the Alliance in this battleground. We usually win 50% of the time or so.

The first battle I was in we didn't do well at all, we didn't even get the yellow gate down, the gate of the yellow moon. The Horde had no problem getting to the Titan Relic and capturing it when it was their turn. They had the full 9 minutes to do it because we ran out the timer on our attempt.

The second battle went a lot better. We went first in both battles I was in. We got all the gates down and captured the Titan Relic in 5 minutes 30 seconds. Then it was the Horde's turn. They had the same amount of time we took, 5 minutes 30 seconds to try and capture the Titan Relic. If they had captured it, it would have resulted in a draw which is the same as a loss in my opinion, you only get one mark and you don't get your daily done. They didn't capture it though, they didn't even get through the yellow gate, so we won that one and I got my daily done.

This daily pays out 19g86s, 1241 bonus honor and 25 arena points. Brieanna can use the honor so I am good with that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP