Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Eye of the Storm - Daily Battleground 3/1/10

Today the daily battleground was Eye of the Storm. I did it on Brieanna. I wasn't too excited about this being my daily, all the times I have been in this battleground lately the Alliance has been doing very poorly. Today was an exception though.

We started off evenly numbered which is nice, and took DR and MT right off. Someone went and got the flag and I was afraid I was in a group of Flagtards but I wasn't, fortunately. We tried for BET and almost had it but the Horde rallied and held on to it. We captured the flag a couple more times. Then someone got FRR and that sent the Horde over there to try and get it back. While they were busy with that we attacked BET again and got it. We had a 4 cap for about 45 seconds before the Horde took FRR back. We captured the flag a couple more times and by that point I could tell I was going to get my daily done on the first try for a change. We held onto DR, MT and BET and ran the flag a couple more times for the win. All in all one of the best groups I have gotten into in EoS in awhile.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP