Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Battle for Alterac Valley - 3/1/10

I fought in some more battles for Alterac Valley on Brieanna today. I had been trying to stay away from AV lately because the Alliance has been doing so bad in there but after yesterday I decided to give it another try today. I fought in 21 battles, 11 wins and 10 losses.

We started off doing great, we were winning over 3/4 of the battles we were in and even had a couple successful blitz's and zergs. For the most part everyone was working together as a team and we were capturing objectives when that was our objective and rushing to Drek when that was our objective. We had a couple where the Horde turtled and we had to beat them all the way back to the RH in Frostwolf Keep, then take that away from them so they were rezzing in their cave. I love those, I get a lot of kills, a lot of honor from kills and we win on top of it :).

Later on in the day the quality of players changed. It happens every day like clockwork, you could almost set your watch by it. We started losing, and losing bad. You could tell the players were less experienced and you could definitely tell they couldn't follow even the simplest plan. I always have said that this is either when school gets out or nap time is over. Turns out it is when school gets out, I saw someone talking about it in reference to raiding in trade chat. They said school just got out now it was time for a lot of fail raids. I still stuck around for a couple more battles even after it went bad because they usually end up in turtles which is good for a lot of kills.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP