Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Eye of the Storm - Daily Battleground 3/8/10

Today the daily battleground was Eye of the Storm. I did it on Brieanna and we won the first one I was in for a change.

I got in with a pretty good group today, no Flagtards. We went after 3 towers, captured DR, MT and FRR and held them. We kept heavy pressure on BET to keep the Horde busy and actually managed to cap that towards the end so we won with a 4 cap. One of the best groups I have been in, in EoS, in a long time. There was a time when the Alliance owned EoS, we hardly ever lost in there, now I am lucky if I can get my daily done in the 5 try's I allow.

The daily battleground quest pays out 19g86s, 1241 bonus honor and 25 arena points. Brieanna needs the honor and arena points and the gold's not bad either.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP