Friday, March 5, 2010

The Battle for Alterac Valley 3/4/10

The Alliance weren't doing too well in Alterac Valley tonight. Earlier they were doing great, then the quality of players changed and it went downhill from there. The Zergtards came on, and when you see them it is best to just stop fighting in AV if you are there for Marks and Honor, you will not get a lot of either. I fought in 18 battles in there on Brieanna, 8 wins and 10 losses. Believe it or not that is really not too bad for Alliance these days in this battleground we once owned.

At least when a good team fails at the zerg you can farm honor and kills. When you get the poor quality players on you can't even do that. At night, every battle has to be a zerg, 9 out of 10 of them fail and the Horde just runs over what's left. You get the same people in battle after battle calling for the zerg, the "Guaranteed win". The only problem with that is it fails most times. They don't bother to check and see if we have a tank, or tanks, they don't bother to see if we have heals, they just keep saying "Zerg Drek!", "Everyone straight to Drek!". Sometimes I will stick around after that and farm kills, if we have a half way decent team. You can actually make more honor in a long drawn out turtle, and loss, with a good team than you can on a winning zerg. Usually I get a lot of kills but if the team is so bad we can't even get a front line going and the Horde are just running right over us I stop queuing.

I was staying away from AV but I have found that earlier on we do a lot better than we do at night, my time. You can almost set your watch to the time it all goes to hell every night. I attribute that to school getting out in AUS. I used to think the kids were the better players, with their quicker reflexes and all but I guess that doesn't make up for a complete and total lack of experience and teamwork.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP