Thursday, February 25, 2010

Assorted Battlegrounds 2/23-24/10

I fought in a few different battlegrounds the last couple days. The one I fought in most was Isle of Conquest.

I don't know what is wrong with the Alliance, how they can go from doing so good to doing so bad from one day to the next. This wasn't a time frame thing, I tried all different times and they were just doing bad. I fought in 4 battles on the 23rd, that wasn't too bad, 2 wins and 2 losses. The 24th was a different story though, I fought in 4 battles on the 24th too, all losses. It just happened to be my daily on the 24th too so I never got that done either. Hopefully they will shape up, we need at least one battleground they do well in.

I fought in 2 battles for Alterac Valley on the 23rd, both losses. There is nothing new there, between QQ pre-mades screwing up the queue's and the overall lack of experience we really don't stand much of a chance. On the 24th I fought in one battle, a win. It was a long drawn out win but a win none the less. We won it by killing Drek too, not on reinforcements. We got all the towers down and killed Galv so it was a maximum honor game.

We have even been doing poorly in Wintergrasp lately. I fought in 3 battles on the 23rd, 1 win and 2 losses. Wintergrasp is a battleground we own, I am not sure what the problem is. Maybe a lot of people got 80's off eBay for Christmas and now they are hitting the battlegrounds with them. We did better on the 24th, I fought in 2 battles, both wins. Tomorrow, Friday, I will be able to do the quests again which give A LOT of honor which I need. They also give Stone Keeper's Shard's which Brieanna can use too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP